Author Archives: Kerry
7 Steps to become the best Lover
Date :7th February, 2016
Published By :Kerry
Love is so many different things on so many levels. We often use the term loosley based on our conditioning, experience and views of what it actually is and means. Many believe that it’s an emotion or a feeling, some think it’s a state of mind that is the cause of a certain type of action or behavior, for some it’s a fairytale or fantasy like they’ve seen played out countless times on tv and movies, others may feel that it’s a frequency or vibrational rate that creates a certain state of being. In it’s purest form I would say that it’s all of these things and many more. It can and will be different things for different people and no one definition in the english language can define it.
- The first thing to keep in mind is that no matter what it is to you or how you choose to express it, the love that you exude out is only a reflection of what you project from the inside. Self is the Alpha and when you make the loop it becomes the Omega. For those of you that under and overstand that once you complete the micro cosmic orbit of self love you can more readily assimilate this energy with others and create a macro cosmic orbit that is more than harmonious with others. I don’t want get all “outter body” on you guys so early on so we’ll keep it simple by saying the way that you love outwardly(macro orbit) is a direct reflection of how you love inwardly (micro orbit). Always take the responsiblity to work on self. Creating a harmonious balance within self will only make you a better lover.
- Trust is one of the biggest foundational pieces that’s regularly overlooked or underpioritized in our modern relationship structure. Establishing trust is paramount because you can only grow as much as your foundation will allow. How you develop trust is not only through communication (which is next on the list), but most importanly, by action. If you can establish a good bit of this bond early on through interaction, it will only strengthen with time. You don’t have to go out of your way, life happens everyday so be honest, let it grow organically and it will be a lot more stable and have more longevity.
- As I said before communication is such an important part. It acts in relationships like your blood works in the body; carrying all the things it needs to where it needs to get to. There are so many difffernt forms of communication, both verbal and non verbal that you should never bore yourselves. Words are very useful many times, but other times they can be not only redundant be also damaging. Early on they are important to establish trust and as confirmation of what is shared in feelings. As the bond/connection strenghens less words are needed to reach the same point. Men it’s not to say shut down and stop talking because most women desire oral stimulation (yes that kind too, but that’s later in the discussion) and verbal confirmaiton, especially in establishing trust. As I said before there are many forms of communication, many based in action. Something as simple as a touch or expression can deliver more information than a mouthful of words. As you get to know your partner (next on the agenda) better and better you’ll learn to communicate without opening your mouths.
- Learning, knowing and growing with your partner is a major contributor to the success of healthy relationships and being a good lover. It pretty much works in that order. As you learn and get to know one another growth is a natural process. Where we often run into problems at is when the channels of communication aren’t open, which causes a disnonnect which can lead to you growing in different directions. Some things you talk about and plan and some will come on it’s own, embrace it all and take from it what is useful and leave the rest. Most importantly is to stay on the same page with your vision and actions, and you will continually grow together in that direction. Do things together and apart (self growth is contiunually important), create a healthy balance that works for you both.
- Eat together as much as possible. We view eating as only nourishment and social communion, and it’s so much more. It became only those things after we forgot the root of it. It literally creates a harmony and synchronicity between people that share food, especially living foods. The more alive the food is the more energy it will retain which in turn creates a harmonic balance between those that share it. I noticed it long ago in my personal relationships; everything was always more harmonious when we did certain things together, mainly eating. I’ve seen with my own eyes couples that separated because one adopted a diet that the other didn’t accept, as well as relationships formed over the stove. Take the time to prepare meals together, sit with no television by the light of a fire or candle and enjoy. If it’s not a lot of talking don’t worry about it, it only means that you made magic happen together and the food is good.
- Life happens all around us everyday, continually, no doubt. Having a partner working with you; in unison, aspiring to get to the same places and accomplish the same things on your life journey is something most people can only imagine. With so many of lifes distractions it is not easy to connect with someone on the levels needed achieve this level of symbiosis. That’s because so many of us spend too much time looking for that person instead of being that person. We all have it in us to be, that’s why the self work is so important. Once you learn to attend to your own needs and desires you become that much better and more receptive at catering to others. You have to start off selfish, and this is usually the time you will spend alone, single, before you attract the other half of the equation. Self “ish” means first learning yourself then doing the things that you know are best for your “self” to move you to the next level. Once you master this and join in unison with someone else then comes the mastery of selflessness. This is where you, without harming self, learn to prioritize the needs and desires of your other half. They say that relationships are 50/50 and that may be somewhat true but some days,weeks, months they may be 70/30 or any other combination of numbers which means that one person may have to contribute more in an area that the other is deficient or lacking. In return the other person may be doing the same in a differnet area, but it all balances out. If you keep being consistent in your actions, teaching by example, it strengthens the other person and vice versa. This is where trust is developed and growth is fueled. This opens up so many other doors of opportunity for exploration, including the bedroom which is next. Before we get to that I want to close with what I started with via The Ant Story. One ant can easily carry 10 times it’s weight, but get two together and that number shoots up to 100 times. A little food for thought.
- Finally we get to what most of you probably thought this whole article was about to begin with; physical intamacy. All of these things that we’ve discussed so far play a major role in what trasnpires behind closed doors. If you’ve done these things right I’m sure by now you’ve probably experienced places where doors don’t even exist. And I do mean that literally and metaphorically. That same trust that you build in the other areas of the relationship transition over to the bedroom. When you have that trust established intamacy become like pandoras box of treasures. If the different channels of communication are open, you’re honest with each other, attentive and in tune with yourself and one another I assure you that your sexual exploration will have no horizon or limits. Add a little seasoning like The Kama Sutra and tantra into your gumbo and you’ve got a few years of ground to cover with that. Take your time, enjoy yourself and each other, and thank me for it later.
Peace and Love, keep it Whole-listic.
9 Steps to Whole-Listic Health
Date :3rd February, 2016
Published By :Kerry
9 Ways to Whole-listic Health
During a recent open discussion we had at the Beginning Anu; Rebuilding THE Temple retreat we delved into what Whole-listic health is and it ot pretty interesting so I wanted to share a little with you guys. Although the questions came from all over the board, everything from nutrition and fasting, male and female fertility, solar/lunar cycles, spiritual sexuality, modern life and everything in between, we were able to overstand how it all works in unison together. How can this wide range of things be related or even similar you may ask? Well they are all, as a whole, related to and inseparable parts of, life. They are just like different working parts of “The Whole”. The same as your different organs and glands, muscles, bones, chakras, energies etc. work in unison to operate your body as a whole unit, so do the different components outside of your physical, energetic, and spiritual bodies come together to create your reality, your world as you know it. Collectively these things create a balance in and around the physical body that resonates on a harmony or frequency that, on a scientific level, promotes the cells to divide in a way that the new cells are actually stronger than the cells they split from. On an energetic or physical level it’s the vibration of love; the resonance of the color green. To bring balance to the heart and experience all of the different levels of love is what Whole-Listic health is about. Here are 9 ways to help you achieve Whole-Listic health.
- THE Temple; the physical body is where all begins. It is the root of health, it is the being. Without the physical body functioning properly, not to mention on an optimal level, nothing will be achieved to the fullest. It is paramount that you care for The Temple with love, respect and care. What you put into it, on it, and around it are all very important so be mindful.
- Grounding is vitally important especially in the modern lives that we live. With so much electronic interaction, we’re not just exposed to this electronic pollution, but continually bombarded with it day in and day out by everything from our cellphones, tablets and computers, to televisions, microwaves, synthetic light, etc. This effects our energy body which is our first line of defense for our physical bodies. We take on this electronic static and grounding yourself, simply removing your shoes and letting your bare feet touch the ground, does a lot to help discharge this static build up. Beyond that we are healed through our feet and we are always wearing shoes, with rubber soles, disconnecting us from the healing energies that come from the heartbeat of the Earth.
- Meditation is a key component, just like grounding discharges the energy and physical bodies, meditation helps to discharge the mind. We gather so many thoughts and images through our daily lives that many times it becomes like clutter for our minds to have to sort out. Because we’re able to function with all of this clutter we don’t really notice it, but once you begin to quiet the mind through regular practice you will begin to experience an inner peace that nothing or no one can take away. Meditation is about receiving, so when coupled with prayer (positive affirmations) it is very useful in manifesting thoughts
- Nature is all around us, even in the city life surrounded by skyscrapers. If you look for it you will find it, and when you do, find the the time to actually appreciate it. Watch the birds, listen to the ocean or river, sit under a tree, whatever you have access to take advantage of it. Like grounding this helps to create a favorable harmony within the body, which is lost when we are plugged in and disconnected too much and too long.
- Proper dietary practices can’t be stressed enough. It is where you either enhance or add to the temple or take away from it and aid in it’s detriment. The things that you consume are the first basis in how the body reacts, how it processes information, what and how it sees and feels. Most of the things, not just food and drinks but entertainment, relationships, motives, are all stimulants. We are all overly stimulated and it starts with the things that we put in our mouths. The right stimulant will change your very thought and the whole series of events that follow, how important is what you put into your mouth?
- Fasting is something that should be practiced regularly. When we stop eating the body automatically goes into clean up mode. Even eating the cleanest diet regularly will leave a residue in the body that builds up over time. This residue hinders us from functioning at optimal levels. Just think if a neuron is trying to fire through gunk, it would be just like your fuel injector in your car being clogged. By regular fasting (9 days per month) we give the body an opportunity to catch up and even get ahead of the curve.
- We’ve all heard that you’ve got to get your proper rest and this is true. The whole 8 hours a night is one of those urban legends. Maybe if you are functioning at normal capacity (appr. 60%) you may need 8 hours every night, but as you become more electrical you’ll also become more energetic. Sleep is the time that the body focuses on cleaning, processing, and most importantly rebuilding. It’s not operating all of those other functions like walking, talking, looking, etc. so it puts emphasis on getting ready for the next day. The way that you rest, the times and the state of the body when you sleep are all important factors in this level of health.
- Not to get too scientific but the body houses serotonin and melatonin, which are released during different times of the day and night. Just as the sun and moon emanate different frequencies of light from each other, they also emanate different frequencies at different times. When the sun first rises it’s a different color than at noon or when it sets. Each color is a different frequency. Same for the moon, which also dictate the birth cycles. With so much artificial light our body sleep cycles are off and so is the release of our hormones like serotonin and melatonin. When exposed to certain vibrational frequencies these hormones have been known to do some pretty incredible things like cause “spiritual euphoria”, activate locked DNA sequences, greatly accelerate cell regeneration, etc. So if you time your dates on the proper moon cycle, and are able to schedule your day to properly take in the different solar frequencies, rest and sleep properly you have reached the optimal level of physical health. Well with the exception of the addition of Sex and Making Love to that equation.
Sex and Lovemaking are very essential elements in Whole-listic health, just as essential as everything else listed. As you achieve these different levels of health each one becomes as important as any other because together they function independently as a whole to create a balance. Once you achieve the balance within self through the other practices You can achieve the ultimate depths of self through the exploration of the sexual energies and unity of another. Although it may seem as though you are exploring your partner youare really exploring yourself because you act as an inner mirror to each other.
When this energy is unified, what is true marriage, and functions as one, it then creates a new type of energy that we know as love. Hence “Making Love”, “Sexual Healing”. When you are able to achieve this state you cause the cells to split/explode at a more rapid rate. Cells which are born stronger and containing more light energy in the nucleus than the cells that they split from, literally regenerating your physical body, strengthening your light/energy body and creating a harmony that benefits all life that it comes in contact with. Of course we saved the best for last, and this is ideally where it belongs. Once you have achieved all of the other elements of Whole-listic health then comes the work on the spiritual and sexual front, which are one in the same.
When you and your polar opposite (male+/female-) are both functioning optimally you should spend at least two days a week making love and resting. I don’t mean twice a week, I’m talking about 2 days 48 hours set aside per week, solely for making love, intimacy, resting, and sleeping. Intimacy and lovemaking should be at least 6 hour per day with resting and sleeping between. The more that you indulge the better at it you will get. This is very important work that has to be done to get to the next level of Whole-listic health.
Date :7th December, 2015
Published By :Kerry
One of the most commonly overlooked problems we find with maintaining our health is one that lurks beneath the skin; parasites. We’re all exposed to them on a daily basis and they are everywhere. To avoid them altogether is near impossible, but there are ways to limit your acceptance of these tiny creatures into your temple. The best way is to create a condition that is unsuitable for them to live inside of you; an alkaline environment. Even that is not 100% fool proof. So what we have to do is periodically cleanse and purge ourselves of them, then keep the temple up to par so that they don’t want to live in us anymore. It’s a lot easier said than done, especially when you consider that the average person walking around has a pH slightly to highly on the acidic side. This is the environment that not only parasites. but all diseases thrive in. We often think that these creatures; parasites, bacilli, etc. cause the condition for disease, when it’s actually just the opposite.
We create the proper environment by consuming acidic foods, which build up faster than our bodies can rid itself, and what happens is that you have a build up of waste material in the body, similar to a trash heap or landfill. This not only invites these things inside of us, but creates conditions for them to thrive in, not the other way around. Once we have an infestation we begin to see and feel the signs of them. Everything from unhealthy digestion, skin problems, low energy and fatigue, irrational behavior and cravings, mood swings, etc are all things that can be directly related to parasites in the body. There are many different type, but most reside in the gut area because it’s usually where the most suitable conditions are. Ever get the itchy butt, or the unbearable craving for something sweet at night? Chances are you’ve been hijacked by parasites that want you to scratch so that you can help them to release their eggs and eat something acidic so that they’ll be nice and comfortable when these eggs hatch. Don’t worry, there is hope. There are many foods that act as natural anti parasitics such as papaya (especially the seeds), coconut (especially the meat), pineapple, soursop (especially the seeds), etc and many herbs that have the same properties. I would suggest making these foods a part of your regular diet but I would also suggest doing a parasite cleanse at least 2-3 times a year. This will help to not only eliminate ones that are already living inside of you, but prevent new ones from nesting, and even more importantly promoting overall good health. We do offer a product with our Herbal Plumber Deluxe that includes compounds specifically designed to kill and rid the body of parasites. We offer it as a whole therapy program because it is safe and most effective when used as instructed. Only using a parasite cleanse alone is not a guaranteed method simply because the dead and paralyzed adults need to be evacuated from the system as well as the blood cleansed of the eggs. If you don’t use our system do your research and use something because it is very imperative for your health. With knowledge comes responsibility. Keep it Whole-listic.