- Home >
- Retreats and Edification
Beginning Anu; Rebuilding “THE” Temple
[audio mp3="http://thewhole-listiclife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Azam-Ali-Endless-Reverie-Jef-Stott-Remix.mp3" loop="true" autoplay="true"][/audio] We’ve often heard the age old adage “The body is a temple” right? That’s actually wrong because what it should read is “The body is THE temple” and we probably would put a lot more emphasis into the building up of self; body, mind and soul, than we have with all of the things outside of self. Now that we’ve come to the realization of the importance of the building and maintenance of the temple we have to reestablish our health, our vitality, our mind and align it with spirit in order to achieve the greatness that it is we are here to do. That premise is what this get away is designed on. Those that have been thinking, feeling, and knowing that you want to, have to, need to take those thoughts and put them into action. You are ready to take the next steps necessary to lay the foundational stones of Whole-Listic health and healing; body, mind and soul. This retreat is built around the elements of, first and foremost, healing the physical body. There are many elements to this alone. The food, is just one of them, the herbs is but another, the thermal waters are very essential, and the environment in general is vitally important because collectively all of these things effect the mindset, and the mindset is where all the elements of healing begin. You will have an opportunity to learn about a many number of things through the offered courses, activities and workshops that include;
- Native foods 101 on a first hand basis.
- Basic herbology 101 on a first hand basis.
- Basic and advanced meditation practices
- Whole-listic exercise and training programs
- Temple cleansing 101
- Whole-listic fasting and dieting principals
- Electric Gourmet Food Preparation 101
- Whole-listic Tantra and Sexual Healing 101
- Crystals and natural stones 101
- Energetic Healing principals
- The essence of the womb
- Natural curative thermal waters
- Native and indigenous village visits/trips, local festivals and cultural events
- Jungle excursions and nature hikes
- Mayan Pyramid ruin excursions
- Scuba and snorkeling excursions to world renowned Hogg Islands.
- Minutes from Dr. Sebi’s world famous USHA Village
- Easy access to other surrounding Caribbean Islands and locations such as Cayos Cochinos, Roatan, Belize, Jamaica, Virgin Isles, Puerto Rico, Cayman, etc.
PRICE : $2,699.00
Add to cart