Why Women are so Negative
- Now that is the million dollar question. I actually considered holding out with the answer for the million dollars but decided to share it with you instead. The first thing we have to look at when addressing this is what is “negative”? Could it possibly be that the way we perceive the word itself has a lot more to do with it than the question of why? I mean we look at negative as if it’s a bad thing when in reality it’s just the polar opposite of positive, which we view as a good thing. Since I’m on a roll I’m going to go ahead and say it now that men are positive. Don’t worry ladies I’m also working on a piece which will encompass my version of why men “cheat” …which is the $10 million question. Getting back on track, the way that we look at negativity and positivity as if one is good and one is bad, is no different than looking at light and dark as if one is better than the other. Realistically too much of one or the other creates an imbalance, but nature usually restores that balance and brings it all back whole.
- Take a look at a AA or AAA battery and you will see that both poles are represented. One has a little point protruding from the tip of it and the other has a little indentation. The one with tip represents the positive pole and the one with the indentation represents the negative pole, just like our sex organs; just like us and just like our solar system itself. By nature, by science, by metaphysics, however you choose to look at it, the negative energy is always attributed to the feminine because negativity absorbs. Negativity is also associated with magnetism, which is absorbent as well. Every since the ancient times magnetism and negativity has been associated with the feminine divine energy. Keep in mind that we are speaking about times in which matriarchal societies existed; the woman was revered, and stood along side the man. The times that we live in now are very different, with the rise of the Western world came the rise of the patriarchal society in which is male-dominated. Could that possibly have anything to do with the reason why we view positivity as a good thing and negativity as a bad one in this day, the same way that we view the male as superior to the female?
- What we really have to understand is that we live in a world of duality were almost everything has a (+) and a (-), and we view bipolar-ism as a disease. Everything that lives is bipolar and this includes things that move and things that don’t. Think about a magnet, it has two poles and is a very good example of magnetism and how it works. If you get two magnets together they will either attract or repel one another depending on the alignment of the poles, the same way that two women will usually get along really well or not be able to stand one another. We all possess both positive and negative charges in varying amounts. It’s just that men are dominated by positive or electric energy and they exude energy out. Women on the other hand are dominated by magnetic or negative energy and they receive this energy in.
- Could that possibly be why during sex once a man, well most men, expends his seed ( which is filled with “Chi” or life force energy) he needs time to allow himself to build that energy back up again before continuing? When most women, on the other hand, can go on for as long as they choose and can have limitless orgasms without physically tiring? Could this also have something to do with why most women are usually more “in tune” with their environment and the things in it than the average man? A lot of times men will be more aware of their environment but a woman will be more “in tune”, kind of like left brain logic and reasoning as opposed to right brain intuition. And us men wonder how our women always know when we’re troubled or hiding something, or when there is tension between other people that may not be showing on a physical level. Things of that nature have to do with being in tune with your environment more so than aware of it, although a balance of both is ideal. Could that possibly be why they say that women are more in touch with their “feelings” because” feeling” has more to do with absorbing what is around you?
- Now let’s look at it from a physical level, our sex organs alone tell us what they do. The penis protrudes out because the man emanates energy out, and even his ejaculation flows out of the body. The vagina is internal because the woman absorbs energy into herself, and even her orgasm is internal. When this is done right the result will be what we know “metaphorically” as “energetic affinity” or when two hearts beat as one. That is when electromagnetism is created and both hearts vibrate on a frequency who’s harmony is the color green; i.e. “making love”. I will do a whole 7 day retreat this summer delving into this subject a lot deeper, but for the sake of this article let’s just say that men and women actually bring balance to each other. Neither is any more or less important than the other. As a matter of fact it’s not until you are able to unify them both and bring them into balance, i.e. two hearts beating as one, and complete the circuit, that you truly get to experience the benefits of electromagnetism on the physical level, or “Making Love” and also commonly referred to as “Sexual Healing”. They are much more than just words of a song.
- Now that we have a fairly decent understanding of electric and magnetic, or positive and negative we can take a deeper look into what happens when you combine the two of them together. If you didn’t spend too much time sleeping in science class, or if it isn’t too far back for you to remember, you may recall this energy called electromagnetism. This is just one of the different types of energetic reactions that our bodies create. Considering that one gender is dominated by the electro and one is dominated by the magnetism, when you are able to bring both of these energies together and fuse them, it can create a very powerful electromagnetic current. As a matter of fact the body is also capable of producing an atomic energy as well, known as the kundalini energy, or what is also known as the energy serpents that run up the base of your spine. This is depicted in very ancient symbolism, one that we know to date as represented by the caduceus often seen associated with the medical industry. The staff itself represents your spine, the two serpents represent the kundalini energy rising up the spine and the wings represent the level of consciousness that you achieve when this energy is harnessed. That’s a whole different conversation, so we won’t go too deep into that right now, but we will address it at a later date. Now getting back to negativity and women, again we have to think about how we perceive the word negative itself. We have to learn to start looking at things not as good or bad, but as they are and how they balance each other. Because that’s what it’s all about, maintaining or achieving a balance. That is what the union of man and woman is about to create the balance. So yes women are negative, that’s not a bad thing. We have to start looking at things in their dualistic states, and quit trying to separate everything into little sections and isolate other things. That’s one of the reasons why this movement is called whole-listic; the idea is to approach everything whole-listically, looking at it as a whole, good and bad/positive and negative/light and dark, etc. because we know that when we look at something partially, the only part that we will know of is the part that we see. There could be a whole other part that we don’t see that balances out the part that we do see. I don’t know if that MAKES any sense to you but just let it marinate for a while.
I hope you found this helpful. If you’re interested in going deeper we have a whole series of workshops and retreats where we are able to get much more in-depth on these and many other subjects dealing with life. We appreciate your comments and will try and answer any questions you may have. Remember with knowledge comes responsibility, Keep it whole-listic.