Yeah I know you eat healthy but are your pipes clean?
We all know the importance of eating clean, but how much thought do we give to the whole process of cleansing and detoxifying the body? What is the importance of cleansing you may ask, and I ask you to think of this. What if you found a spring in the forest bubbling from the ground with crystal clear ice cold alkaline water perfect the way that nature makes it, this could literally be the best water on the planet.
The only catch is that you have to choose between an old rusty pail or a plastic pan that’s used to change oil, brake fluid, etc. to carry it in. Now you are indeed starting out with he best water imaginable but when you arrive to your destination with it how good will it be? It’s still the same water but now it’s mixed in with the things that you carried it in.
It’s still the same result if even if you drank the water right at the watering hole before you put it in those contaminated vessels. How so you ask? If the inside of your body, your digestive tract, your organs and tissue, etc. are all contaminated with the acidic and toxic chemical residue from the food and hygiene products that you’ve been consuming for a lifetime how can your nutrition possibly go through the process of digestion without being contaminated with these things as well?
We know that organs and tissue are all made up of absorbent spongy-like material that is kept nourished, oxygenated and hydrated by the flow of blood. Once the organs and tissue get saturated with this acidic residue, enclosed in mucus, it’s going to end up in the bloodstream.Once it enters the bloodstream it gets everywhere. Where in the body doesn’t the blood flow?
Doing periodic cleanses and fasts are definitely excellent ways to keep the body in alignment, or at point zero health wise, and prevent a lot of these degenerative and chronic conditions from forming. When you look at it from a whole-listic standpoint you realize that one sole process is the root of all of these states of “disease”. Mostly every single one of them starts with inflammation or exposure to toxicity. The medical term “itis”, when attached to other words, literally means inflammation. All of this inflammation is caused by the acidic residue that we accumulate inside of our bodies from the things that we are consuming, ingesting, and sometimes even inhaling. Being in extremely toxic environments can also be big contributing factors.
A number of things happens when we put acidity into/onto our bodies, including the production of extra mucus, the usage of our body’s own mineral and nutrient stores to bind/bond these acidic substances, and some of these acidic wastes are stored long term in the body. Once the body gets overridden with these wastes it expresses it’s state of “ill ease” or “dis ease” in many ways. There is an escalating scale that you can follow that will give you an idea of what’s going on inside of the body. These are some of the pre disease state conditions that usually surface before you get into the more serious states. This is when the glass is half full but if you keep adding to it eventually it will spill over.
- Weight gain, less frequent bowel movements
- Fatigue/low energy
- Restless sleep
- Early signs of high blood pressure/ high cholesterol
- Pre diabetic
- cold/flu, bug/virus susceptible (usually signs of burdened immune system)
- thyroid and other glandular system imbalances
These are all precursors of whats to come if you don’t make adjustments. The beauty of this is that most of these conditions are easily reversed through herbal and dietary regimens.
The conditions listed below are what we consider the second stage signs of ill ease or dis ease. This is usually when the body is beginning to break down and the warning signs are a lot clearer. This usually calls for a little more aggressive commitment of lifestyle changes. We won’t go into third stage symptoms because when you reach that point it’s no longer symptoms, it’s the body’s cry for help. This is when the glass has become so full that everything that you pour into it spills over.
- Consistent blood pressure/cholesterol issues
- Type I&II diabetes
- Digestive issues
- Heart disease
- Autoimmune diseases
- and most of the common diseases that we suffer with are a result of the organs and tissues becoming oversaturated with the acidic toxins and mucus and it has now breached the mucus membrane and made it’s way into the bloodstream where it will travel all throughout the body. Wherever it may accumulate will dictate the issues that will arise. This is usually the state where you have to not only remove the acidic substances from entering the body by adjusting the diet, but you must also begin to give the body help with the aid of herbal compounds to arrest the damage and begin the reversal process. The body will heal itself if you remove the things that cause it harm and give it what it needs to rebuild itself. It’s an incredible design. This is where products like The Herbal Plumber and Special Needs are very useful in aiding in this process. The Herbal Plumber (2 week program)is a blend of whole native plants (no isolates or extracts) that focuses on the loosening and removal of stagnate waste and fecal matter that many people have attached all along the 26 + ft of digestive tract we have inside of us. This compound is designed to work from the inside, in a non evasive or obtrusive way. It also promotes the tissue and organs to purge themselves from a lot of the toxic residue that’s stored up over time in places like the liver and kidneys. This process will surely make the average person feel “sick” at first because you now have all of the toxins minus the seemingly “good” stuff that they were combined with when you ate them, so they’re passing back through your system in a concentrated form. This is why the detox part of The Herbal Plumber is so important because it helps to rid the body of these toxins and nourishes the blood to allow it to replenish itself, which equates to you being, looking and feeling better. This program is good for someone that is looking for a simple cleanse and detox that they can implement into their everyday lives.
Our Special Needs program is a little more involved and geared towards specialized needs for specific conditions. It includes The Herbal Plumber along with Seamoss Plus and a blend of compounds designed to address specific issues, based on what yours may be. Depending on the situation will dictate how extensive special needs can be. For unique or immediate issues we recommend you Schedule a Consultation so that we can figure out a comprehensive plan address whatever all concerns you may have.
Stay tuned to TW-LL.Com we have so big things in the workings for YOU. Let us be your resource. Next week we will delve a litter deeper into, and address, autoimmune disorders. For whatever reason they seem to be running rampant through our communities. We hope this proves a useful resource. With knowledge comes responsibility, keep it Whole-Listic!